Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1- Fit Test

Callie Food Log:

B: organic yogurt and grapenuts
S1: clementine and one serving triscuits
L: homemade chili
S2: mini luna bar, clementine, choc chip cookie from the doubletree (if you've ever had one you know why I *had* to splurge)
D: tuna melt with light mayo, light cheese and ezekiel bread

side note: you will soon see that I snack a lot more than the Ry Skel.

Ryan Food Log:

B: clementine
S: 2 bite size kit kats
L: 2 slices papa john's pizza
D: homemade chili with cheese


Day One we had the FIT TEST. When you begin Insanity you do all their crazy workout moves, track how many you were able to do, and fit test again every two weeks until you're done to see how you've progressed. This is how we fared on day one:

(not sure why the blog is squishing our numbers together. I am html retarded so if anyone wants to help a sista out I'd greatly appreciate it!)

Fit Test Day 1

Ryan Callie
Switch Jacks 130 92
Power Jacks 58 37
Power Knees 79 84
Power Jumps 44 20
Suicide Jumps 12 4
Globe Jumps 8 8
Push Up Jacks 27 0
Low Plank Oblique 54 58

Ryan is pretty much awesome, I on the other hand have never been able to do a push-up to save my life. Maybe it's the crooked spine. Maybe I shouldn't use my crooked spine as an excuse anymore. Anywho, it's a start... I almost puked and passed out and I'm not quite sure I knew what I was getting myself into before starting this blog.

That's all for today, thanks to all who are following so far!! :)

OH OH OH P.S. We took before pictures and my camera died so I'll try and get those up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Babe don't worry about he bikini I am rockin the mom tankini! Lol I wish I could do what you are doing but the end of my day (when Jude goes to bed) is 10 pm and I am just so damn tired! But I wish you luck my friend!! Can'wait to see the before and after pics!!! Go Skellys Go!!
    Lubs!
    Shannie boo

    ReplyDelete