Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2-Plyometric Cardio Circuit

My inner thighs are KILLIN from yesterday. Ryan's slightly sore. The plyometrics from today were really difficult. I would say at this point I'm able to complete about 66% of the amount of exercises they do. I can do them all.... just not as many. This was Ryan's third time to complete this particular section of the program and said he's able to do more than he was to begin with. (He did the program off and on for awhile before we started it together)

On to the eats!!

Callie Food Log

B: ezekiel toast with natural pb and honey
S: clementine and almonds
L: beef fajita, chips and salsa, a little rice, a little beans, you know how I do.
S2: chips and guacamole, a peep (hehe)
D: homemade lettuce cups with spicy asian chicken stir fry (delish if anyone wants the recipe!)

Ryan Food Log

B: clementine, two cheese danishes
L: tuna melt on ezekiel bread with bacon
S: another cheese danish, ha
D: lettuce cups

I feel good about my food decisions but Ryan feels like he eats too much "okay food" and needs to control his portions a little better.

I decided I don't want to post our before pictures until the end when we are *hopefully* more improved... I'm too embarassed to stick 'em up just yet.

Until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to post your before pictures now Callie! You should do before, during and after pictures so we can see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post them, but not until the end when I have a better body to compare them to! They are gross!

    ReplyDelete