Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 3/4- DrunkSanity

Day 3 was a rest day for Mr. Skelly and I. Besides the fact that I could barely walk, we had company over and I drank a bottle of wine.

Day 4 went as follows:

Callie Food Log

B: 2 clementines
L: 4 pieces of california roll and 4 chicken dumplings
D: lasagna, foccacia, side salad, small piece dessert, 2 glasses chianti

Ryan declined to comment on his food choices.

We came home from dinner slightly tipsy but decided we had to do our workout regardless. I gave up after about 10 minutes and feeling like the lasagna was about to come back up but Ryan, my little badass, completed it. I did some ab workouts on the side instead.

Need to find some more motivation tomorrow so I can "dig deep" and complete this thang. It's really hard... but I know it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment