Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 5/6/7- Double Time

Hello all!

Friday and Saturday were tough for Ryan and I. Friday I left for Dallas right after work and didn't get back home until late Saturday night. Ryan decided to take a sabbatical as well so that means today is going to be...

DOUBLE INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're going to do two of the workouts we missed today- Pure Cardio this morning, and the Plyometric Cardio Circuit again tonight. I'm sure we'll be regretting this decision tomorrow but we have to catch up.

Food choices for me were pretty bad Friday, not too bad yesterday. I tend to let myself splurge a little on the weekends so I don't feel too terribly bad.

Ryan had raisin bran, fried chicken and an entire bag of tortellini on Friday. Saturday he had a sandwich from Central Market, a bunch of beer, and a bucket of steamed seafood at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner.

I will post specific food logs for today now that we're back on the wagon. Will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment