Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 10- Sweat Makes Your Eyes Burn.

Yes, this is true. I never knew that before because I never sweat enough to have it drip into my eyeballs. Sick.

Moving on! Ryan and I did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit today, which isn't terrible until the last 15 minutes of it where you think you're going to die.

Ryan Food Log

B: orange
L: mini-pizza and tortellini
D: buffalo turkey tacos

Callie Food Log

B: organic lowfat yogurt
S: a bag of famous amos choc chip cookies (280 cals, eek)
L: pork roast, mashed taters and green beans (I took about 50 wrong turns trying to get to Subway so I settled on a Luby's style cafeteria and ate with the old folks)
S2: sugar-free rockstar
D: buffalo turkey tacos

I'm gonna share how to make the buffalo turkey tacos because they are so damn good. Brown up and drain a pound of 93/7 turkey meat, toss it in Frank's Red Hot, fill in whole wheat tortillas with some light blue cheese dressing or blue cheese crumbles and lettuce. Fast, easy, low-fat, delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment